Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Stepping down as Director of TAC


It has been 9 years since I volunteered for the position of Director of Technology and Automation and I have come to a decision. As of January 5, 2009 I am stepping down as the Director of TAC. I have put in a lot of thought into this and it is time for me to participate as a regular member. I will stay limited involved with BDPA Detroit but I need to redirect my energies and focus on my goals for a while. I will complete a few unfinished TAC tasks over the week but I will not attend the planning session meeting this weekend.

I will maintain this Blog since it is not an official chapter function(see disclaimer at top of blog) Thank you for a wonderful experience and I will return
to a more active role in a future date.
Post a Comment